top of page

Thu, Mar 17



New Beer Release: 51-49

New beer hits the taps Thursday!

Registration is closed
See other events
New Beer Release: 51-49
New Beer Release: 51-49

Time & Location

Mar 17, 2022, 4:00 PM

Richmond, 1715 Summit Ave, Richmond, VA 23230, USA

About the event



7.48% ABV | 19 IBU

A classic example of a historically earlier style. During shortages of cereal grains during particularly harsh seasons and bad harvests, brewers had to find alternative sources of fermentable sugar...Enter Honey!

With 51% of our beer derived from Malted Barley, and the remaining 49% from Wildflower Honey, we have recreated this historic libation. 

It pours a deep golden, with a fluffy white head. Look for floral aromas of Wildflowers, Pine, and Orange Blossoms. With a sweet, malty flavor that finishes crisp and clean, this easy drinking brew is a game winner for the Spring time!

Available on Draft and To-Go starting Thursday March 17, 4pm!

Share this event

bottom of page