Sat, Mar 04|
2023 Scott's Addition Beverage District Collab Crawl
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2023, 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Richmond, 1715 Summit Ave, Richmond, VA 23230, USA
About the event
Collab Crawl returns to Scott's Addition!
Join us for a day of collaborations in one of the premier locations for craft beverages in the nation! Scott's Addition, Richmond, is home to nationally-recognized breweries, cideries, meaderies, wineries, and distilleries. The best part? ALL are within walking distance of each other!
Everyone will be releasing their collaborations Saturday, March 4th at NOON! A lot of these beverages will be available one day only—don’t miss out, and don't forget to enter to WIN A GIFT CARD:
1. Pick up a Collab Crawl Card at any participating location and fill it out as you go. 2. Get a stamp for each individual collab you try. 3. Once you have your card filled out, turn it in at your favorite participating location to be entered into a raffle for a gift card from that location.
Check out the 2023 Collabs:
- Isley Brewing Company in collaboration w/ Reservoir Distillery Original Gangster - An ESB ale fermented with a Reservoir Distillery proprietary blend of yeast. Look out for the barrel-washed version! Available at Isley Brewing Company
- Reservoir Distillery in collaboration w/ Isley Brewing Company Original Gangster Cocktail - Hunter & Scott Bourbon, Original Gangster Beer, hibiscus reduction, and orgeat. Available at Reservoir Distillery
- Starr Hill Beer Hall in collaboration w/ Väsen Brewing Company Foeder Friends Forever - A unique blend of Starr Hill's brett IPA and Väsen's foeder ale, dry-hopped with Amarillo Cryo and Talus hops. Tart and funky, the hops bring a balanced brightness to this blended brew. Available at Starr Hill Beer Hall & Väsen Brewing Company
- Buskey Cider in collaboration w/ Strangeways Brewing Strangely Buskey - A cider made with grapefruit, sage, and hops. Available at Buskey Cider
-Strangeways Brewing in collaboration w/ Buskey Cider Buskey Monkey Duo - A Berliner Weisse brewed with grapefruit, sage, and apples. Available at Strangeways Brewing
-Ardent Craft Ales in collaboration w/ Brambly Park Winery Sauvignaison - A hybrid blend of a farmhouse-style Saison beer meshed with a Sauvignon blanc from California. Together it creates a balanced palate with a crispy refreshing carbonation level that rounds out into a mellow, weighty herbal flavor profile and finishes with a subtle lingering bitterness. Available at Ardent Craft Ales & Brambly Park Winery
- Bingo Beer Co. in collaboration w/ Black Heath Meadery Cross Pollinate Braggot - A 8.2% abv imperial stout brewed with coffee blossom honey. Available at Bingo Beer Co.
- Black Heath Meadery in collaboration w/ Bingo Beer Co. Cross Pollinate Mead - A 12% abv mead with coffee blossom honey, cascara, and cherry. Available at Black Heath Meadery
-The Veil Brewing Co. in collaboration w/ Three Notch'd Collab House Biggie Doodle - A blend of The Veil's "Lord Whangdoodle 2022: Cookie Creature" Imperial Stout and Three notch'd "Notorious" Imperial Stout. Lord Whangdoodle Cookie Creature is an Imperial Chocolate Milk Stout aged In a blend of Buffalo Trace rye, Utopias, Laird's apple brandy, and Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels for an average of 22 months conditioned on chocolate sandwich cookies, stroop waffles, chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, vanilla wafers, and coconut caramel fudge cookies. Notorious is the base stout of Three Notch'd Brewing's Biggie S'mores beer (without the marshmallow and graham crackers) aged in bourbon barrels. Available at The Veil Brewing Co. & Three Notch'd Collab House